The standard of integrated development of territories
— methodological guidance on the development of built-up areas and the development of new ones. Recommendations on the formation of the appearance of the city and the preservation of its historical buildings with cost-effective use in modern life.
The document will become a tool for improving the quality of the environment and the transition of Kazakhstani cities to modern development models. It will help urban planners to improve the quality and efficiency of the processes of landscaping, restoration and development of territories and will form the basis for improving the regulatory framework in the field of urban regulation and architectural design.
The purpose of the document is to develop and implement new approaches to creating an urban environment that meets modern social and economic conditions, the interests of residents, businesses and city authorities.
The standard consists of 6 books and 4 catalogs, which form a comprehensive database of tools for the formation and transformation of residential and multifunctional development areas.
– defines the key directions and measures for the formation of high-quality residential and multifunctional development in the cities of Kazakhstan. The book contains the main priorities and principles of the Standard, as well as target models of the urban environment.
– determines the directions for the development of the territories of the existing residential and multifunctional buildings.
– contains recommendations on the formation of new residential and multifunctional buildings in free urban areas.
– contains recommendations for the improvement of open urban spaces in accordance with the established Standard typology.
– determines the procedure for preparing documentation on the development of territories.
– contains constructive and functional components of open urban spaces that determine their type and nature of use.
– contains types of residential buildings, a description of the constituent elements of an apartment building and apartment premises. For each element and room there are solutions that will make houses and apartments the most comfortable for life.
– Contains recommendations for the improvement of open urban spaces: from the proposed list of standard solutions, it is proposed to choose those that best correspond to the functional purpose of the space and are optimally suited for use in specific situations.
– contains options for the mutual location in the block of various types of residential buildings and non-residential buildings of various functional purposes, trade and services enterprises, kindergartens and schools, parking lots and landscaping.
Download "The Standard of integrated development of territories"